Modified on: Tue, 14 May, 2019 at 9:33 AM
Messages redesign and enhancements
- New user interface
- Broadcast message: send a message to a group of people separately without opening conversation with all of them.
- Archive conversations to hide old conversations and keep your important conversation. You can see archived conversations by selecting Archived Conversations options on the menu.
- Block responses: conversation admins (if they have sufficient permission) can prevent recipients from writing responses. Schools can use this feature while communicating with parents or students where teachers and educators send messages without the ability for parents to reply publicly.
- Delete messages: everyone can delete a message that he got or send. Deleting a message hide it only from the user who deleted it.
- Delete for all: conversation admins can delete messages for all recipients. Admins can see deleted message by clicking on the Show button near the deleted message.
- Typing indicator: users now can see an indicator when the other users are typing in the conversation.
- Block report cards status: schools can now block only report card for parents. For the last years, schools asked for this feature to block report cards for parents who didn’t pay their tuition. You can do it now in the users' management page or the user profile. This sub-status can be customized by for each school, i.e., if you want to block more features for parents, you contact our support team, and we will gladly customize it for you.
- Rounded calculated grades: when you create a calculated grade (using master gradebook or regular gradebook), you can round the grade to 0,1,2 or 3 decimal points. Also, you can select to round the selected grades before calculating the average.
- Report cards > import grades for students who moved between classes: use this option when a student moves from one class to another, and you want to add his previous grades in the report card.
- Redesigned student balance report to show for each student Gross amount (before discounts and deductions), total discounts, total deductions, Net amount (after applying discounts and deductions), total payments, total refunds, balance, and paid %.
- Family balance report: same as student balance but it shows the data per family in school. If a student has a father and mother configured, the report will show only the father, if some students have no parents then it will show the student name as the family name.
- Detailed student balance report: In addition to the student balance report, it shows amounts of each fee type, discount type, deduction type, payment method.
- Detailed family balance report: same as Detailed student balance but for each family in school.
- Paying party balance: for students that have guardians who are responsible for paying their fees.
- Student balance analytics: Shows the total amounts per group level, class, registration type (new / re-enrolled), gender, nationality, address country, paying party type, paying party.
- Deductions summary: shows the total amount per deduction type and how many times it had been used (clickable).
- Detailed deduction report: shows each student that got a deduction amount.
- Aging report: shows students that have overdue amounts based on the installment dates. Overdue amounts divided into 4 date ranges: 0-30 days, 31-60 days, 61-90 days and 90+ days.
- Yearly aging report: shows the unpaid amount for each student per academic year.
- Yearly aging report analytics: shows the unpaid amounts per academic year for each group level, class, gender, nationality, address country, paying party type, paying party.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?